Return regularly as this page will be updated as new resources become available.
Table of Contents
- UC Berkeley IT Knowledge Base
- DocuSign Support
- Docusign Technical Support
- UCB Specific Training and Materials
Use the search term "DocuSign" at https://berkeley.service-now.com/kb to find support articles for Account Administrators and for end users. If you don't find what you are looking for, send an email to email@example.com.
- Start with DocuSign Essential Vocabulary
DocuSign has excellent support and training materials that are expanded updated regularly. The following are some high level pages that are a great place to begin.
- DocuSign User Guide
- How Do I... (Instructions for lots of basics)
- DocuSign for Higher Education
- DocuSign for Higher Education Learning Paths
- DocuSign Support Topics
- DocuSign Template Library
- DocuSign shares templates as json files. To view or use them, download the file and then import to your DocuSign demo account. When you have adjusted the template to suit your UCB needs, export to your Production Acccount.
- Getting Started as a User
- Basic training covering most user activities
- Getting Started as an Account Administrator
- Basic training for Account Administrators after they have signed the UCB MOU and been provisioned as an Account Administrator on the UCB campus account.
- DocuSign Administrator Guide
- DocuSign Best Practices Guides
- The DocuSign developer site:
- List of available SDKs:
- The main REST operation to call to retrieve a document from a completed envelope:
- Information on setting up and configuration for authentication to the API:
- Department Account Administrator Quick Start Guide
- Introductory Training for users
- On Google Drive(link is external) (recorded training sessions from spring 2018)
- User Agreement Example (recommended Data Proprietors adapt for their account's users)
- Permission Profiles Descriptions