Use the search term "DocuSign" at https://berkeley.service-now.com/kb to find support articles for Account Administrators and for end users. If you don't find what you are looking for, send an email to email@example.com.
- Start with DocuSign Essential Vocabulary
- Introductory Training for all users Slideshow
- On Google Drive (recorded training sessions from spring 2021) - a 35 minute walk through video, this is extremely useful!
- Department Account Administrator Quick Start Guide
- User Agreement Example (recommended Data Proprietors adapt for their account's users)
DocuSign has excellent support and training materials that are expanded updated regularly. Bookmark these to refer back to them regularly.
- Getting Started as a User
- Basic training covering most Department User activities
- DocuSign User Guide for all DocuSign Users, inclusing Department Administrators
Basic training for Department Administrators happens after they have signed the MOU and have been provisioned as an Account Administrator on the UCB campus account.
Here are those training materials:
DocuSign Best Practices Guides
- Permission Profiles Descriptions - What roles do you want to assign to users in your Department?
- Best Practices for Custody Transfer - How to share and transfer Templates for Departmental use, or, if an employee leaves.
- Best Practices for Bulk Send - How to send a template to a selected group of users such as a team or Department.
- Best Practices for Delegated Administration - Need to sign for Faculty or a Dean or an Executive? They can delegate a designated signer.
- DocuSign for Higher Education
- DocuSign for Higher Education Learning Paths
DocuSign Higher Ed Quick Links
Technical Support from DocuSign
The DocuSign developer site:
List of available SDKs:
The main REST operation to call to retrieve a document from a completed envelope:
Information on setting up and configuration for authentication to the API: